Before your appointment
Once you have booked your appointment, please mtake the time to plan ahead for your appointment so you can get the most out of your visit. Forms will be mailed to you in our Welcome Packet, or you can access them under the Patient tab.
- Bring a valid photo ID
- Your co-pay is expected at time of service.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Make a list of questions to ask your doctor.
- Bring your insurance card to every visit, which contains valuable information and is needed to process a claim.
- Complete the patient forms available on this website and follow instructions provided.
- Bring a list of all medications you are taking, including any over the counter vitamins and supplements.
- Bring any MRI, CT Scans and X-Ray films or any other test results that are related to the condition you are being treated for.
- Take notes on what the doctor tells you, and ask questions
- Ask your doctor for handouts or brochures that you and your family members can review at home.